1. Rails - Grouse Park has more rail features than any other terrain park in Vancouver. A total of 62 features (including 13 Green made from recycled snow making pipe) in the arsenal that the crew can use to build the different terrain parks.
2. Park Crew - The Grouse Park crew is always on the job, raking takeoffs and ensuring the park is always in great shape.
3. Keeping it Fresh - The Grouse Park Crew updates the park on a weekly basis. They pull features out, and put new ones in to keep it fresh, never boring, and working towards innovation in park set up.
4. The Cut Jump Line - The Grouse Park Jump Line offers the best double line in the city - the two biggest and best jumps around.
6. Multiple Parks - Grouse Mountain has four different terrain parks offering features for all levels of riders. Right now the four parks boast 28 different features to ride.
9. Easy Access - Grouse Mountain is easy to get to from anywhere in the city if you drive or use transit. You can take the Skytrain, Seabus, 232 and/or 236. The Parks are open until 10pm so you can ride after school or work, whenever.
10. Fun - Good times, all the time.