A playlist is like a recipe. You need to put in the right ingredients and the right amount of each ingredient or else whatever you are cooking is going to come out tasting like crap. I listen to music every time I ride. The tracks a play depend on what I'm riding. When I am riding rails in the park I am more likely to listen to Hip Hop and Remixes. If it is a powder day I will probably put on some Indie or Classic Rock. I put this playlist together for riding Grouse Park to keep you moving. I worked on the recipe simmering a bunch of Electro Pop and Indie sounds, adding some new and old tracks for flavour and a dash of Remixes to give it the right texture.
- Heartbeats (Extended Mix) - Grum
- Devil's Work - Miike Snow
- Strictly Game (Kid's at the Bar Remix) - Harlem Shakes
- I Want You - Summer Camp
- Oh Yeah (Nighty Max Remix) - Housse Da Racket
- Shuffle on a Dream - Little Dragon
- Fail Forever - When Saints Go Marching
- Not In Love (ft. Robert Plant) - Crystal Castles
- Staring At The Sun (TV On The Radio - Diplo
- The Drummer - Niki and the Dove
- NY Is Killing Me - Gil Scot-Heron ft. Jamie xx
- Embrace - Pnau ft. Ladyhawke
- Heartbeat (Chase and Status Remix) - Nneka
- Household Goods - Totally Enormous Dinosaur
- Little Girl (MSTRKRFT Remix) - Death from Above 1979
- Gothstar - Pictureplane
Listen, stream and share the Grouse Park playlist #4 - Paparazzi here.
Our next playlist will be songs that we play in the park. You asked for it on Facebook and we will bring it to you here on grousepark.com. Have fun at 24 Hours this weekend!